Roland TD-11KVSE Special Edition Electronic Drum Kit
The TD-11 V-Drums series is Roland’s most popular range of electronic drum kits. If you want to go beyond the TD-11KV, check out the new TD-11KVSE, a ‘special edition’ model with VH-11 hi-hats which mount on an acoustic hi-hat stand for realistic performance, a second CY-12C crash cymbal and larger MDS-9SC stand, creating a kit set-up that’s instantly familiar to drummers.
The SuperNATURAL-powered TD-11 Drum Sound Module provides improved playabilty and performance with incredibly expressive and natural sounds. It also offers a variety of powerful features, including backing songs in variety of musical styles, Quick Record/Quick Play, a COACH function, and USB for MIDI/AUDIO and data storage.
The 8-inch PDX-8 and 6.5-inch PDX-6 mesh V-Pads feature Roland’s amazing dual-triggering technology, resulting in accurate and even sensing between the head and rim. The PDX-8 for snare offers an expanded 10-inch rim for more comfortable and quiet rim-shots.
With optimized weight-balance and sensitivity, the two CY-12C crash cymbals provides a natural swinging motion and accurate triggering for consistent crash performance, including choke control. As a Ride cymbal, the CY-13R offers an enlarged bow area and a realistic playing feel, with accurate three-way triggering for edge, bow and bell.
With eyes closed, drummers will think they’re playing a regular two-piece hi-hat. But examine the innovative VH-11 floating hi-hat, and you’ll see that it’s actually comprised of one floating cymbal pad atop a fixed lower base. Great for fast setup and easy transport, the VH-11 mounts on conventional hi-hat stands, and provides a similar playing feel to a two-piece hi-hat.
*Hi-hat stand not included
With new mechanics and a cloth-designed bass drum head, the KD-9 kick pad provides great feel, dynamic response, accurate triggering and solid playability even with using a double pedal. It’s also easy and quick to set up.
*Kick Pedal not included
Adding an extra cymbal arm to the MDS-9V drum stand, the MDS-9SC is perfect for drum kits with three cymbal pads. Setup is quick and easy with the ball clamps on the cymbal arms and the curved horizontal pipes allow ergonomic positioning of the toms.
• SuperNATURAL-enhanced sound engine with Behaviour Modelling provides an expressive and natural drumming experience
• Diverse sound library covers a wide variety of musical genres for performance and practice
• Professionally recorded backing songs onboard, ideal for play-along practice and performance
• Practice features include Quick Record/Quick Play, plus a unique COACH function that helps players of all levels build drumming skills effectively
• Large LCD and icon-driven user interface for easy operation
• USB function provides direct connectivity to computer applications, as well as data backup and playback of WAV and MP3 audio songs
• VH-11 V-Hi-Hat mounts on a standard acoustic hi-hat stand and offers realistic motion and a natural acoustic feel
• Equipped with mesh-head V-Pads for snare and toms (PDX-8/PDX-6)
• Two CY-12C 12-inch crash cymbals with natural swinging motion, edge/bow sensors, and choke control; CY-13R 13-inch ride cymbal with natural swinging motion and edge/bow/bell triggering
• MDS-9SC drum stand with mounting arms for three V-Cymbals enables quick setup and ergonomic positioning of the snare, toms and cymbals
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form