You have no items in your shopping basket.
Squier Affinity Jazz Bass RW Black
Squier® Affinity Series™ basses represent the best value in bass guitar design. The Jazz Bass® guitar offered bassists more tones than ever before. Featuring two single-coil pickups and complementary tone controls, bassists could “dial-in” virtually any tone imaginable. Other features include a rosewood fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets, dual single-coil Jazz Bass pickups and a top-load bridge. All this and its ultra-slender maple neck made the J Bass® guitar the world’s most popular bass guitar.
- SERIES: Squier Affinity Series
- BODY: Alder
- NECK: Maple, C-Shape, (Polyurethane Finish)
- FINGERBOARD: Rosewood, 9.5” Radius (241 mm)
- NO. OF FRETS: 20 Medium Jumbo
- SCALE LENGTH: 34” (864 mm)
- WIDTH AT NUT: 1.50” (38 mm)
- HARDWARE: Chrome
- MACHINE HEADS: Standard Open-Gear Tuners
- BRIDGE: Standard 4-Saddle
- PICKGUARD: 1-Ply White
- PICKUPS: 2 Single-Coil Jazz Bass Pickups (Mid & Bridge)
- PICKUP SWITCHING: None
- CONTROLS: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- STRINGS: Fender Super 7250ML, p/n 073-7250-005, (.045, .065, .080, .100)
- UNIQUE FEATURES: Dot Position Inlays, Knurled Chrome Dome Control Knobs
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form