You have no items in your shopping cart.
Squier Affinity Stratocaster RW Sea Foam Green
Squier Affinity Series guitars are the best value in electric guitar design. The Affinity Series Stratocaster delivers solid sound and style, and new features are a two-color headstock logo, three-ply white/black/white pickguard, and eye-catching finishes. Other features include three single-coil pickups with five-way switching, smooth-playing rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets, synchronous tremolo bridge and large '60s-style headstock.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood or Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6” (40.6 mm)
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Headstock: Large '60s Style
- Pickups: Three Squier Standard Single-Coil Strat®
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Master Volume
- Tone 1. (Neck Pickup)
- Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tremolo Arm: Standard Tremolo Arm
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Switch Tips: White
- Pickguard: Either 3-Ply White, 1-Ply White, 3-Ply White or 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Strings: Fender® USA Super 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form