You have no items in your shopping cart.
Squier Affinity Tele Butterscotch Blonde MN Left Handed
Fender's Squier Affinity Series Tele guitar features two single-coil pickups, three-way switching and truly classic Telecaster guitar style. This versatile guitar is now available in a left-handed model.
- Model Name: Affinity Telecaster® Left-Handed
- Series: Affinity
- Colour: Butterscotch Blonde
- Body: Alder
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Maple
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane
- Nut Width: 1.61" (40.9 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Single Coil Tele® Pickup (Bridge)
- Neck Pickup: Single Coil Tele® Pickup (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Top-Load Tele® Bridge
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Black Plastic Parts, Top Hat Switch Tip, Black Silkscreen Logo, Dot Position Inlays
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form