You have no items in your shopping basket.
Squier Classic Vibe 50s Stratocaster MN Sherwood Green Metallic
As the Stratocaster turns 60 in 2014, Squier’s Classic Vibe Stratocaster ’50s still delivers unmistakable ’50s-era Strat vibe and tone with the same great features as before, now with the addition of an elegant Sherwood Green Metallic finish option.
- Series: Classic Vibe
- Body Wood: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone, 1.650" (42 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" (241 mm) Radius
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Pickups: Custom Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat® (Bridge, Middle and Neck)
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White, 8-Hole
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Other Features: Vintage Tinted Neck, Aged White Plastic Parts, Single Wing String
- Neck: Maple, "C" Shape
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Tree, Vintage-Style Strap Buttons
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form