You have no items in your shopping basket.
Squier Classic Vibe '50s Precision Bass White Blonde
Squier’s Classic Vibe Precision Bass ’50s still delivers an authentic ’50s-era bass experience in sound, look and feel with all the same great features as before, now with the addition of a stately White Blonde gloss finish option (with white pickguard and un-tinted neck).
- Series: Classic Vibe
- Body Wood: Pine
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone, 1.650" (42 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" (241 mm) Radius
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Pickups: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass with Brass Barrel Saddles
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Strings: Fender® USA Bass 7250ML, NPS, (.045-.100 Gauges)
- Other Features: Original Precision Bass Headstock Shape, Untinted Neck, Lower
- Neck: Maple, Modern "C" Shape
- Frets: 20, Vintage-Style
- Dual-Screw Mount Finger Rest,
- Single Disk String Tree,
- Vintage-Style Strap Buttons,
- Knurled Dome Control Knobs,
- Engraved Squier Neckplate
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form