You have no items in your shopping cart.
Squier Classic Vibe 50s Telecaster Butterscotch Blonde
In the early years of Fender, the Telecaster quickly became an everyman’s guitar because of its versatile sound, ease of playing and reasonable cost. The Classic Vibe Telecaster ’50s in Butterscotch Blonde delivers on that original promise. Features include a gorgeous new Butterscotch Blonde finish on a pine body, and a vintage-tint gloss fast-action maple neck with 21 medium-jumbo frets and modern 9.5” Fingerboard radius. Setting this guitar apart from its Classic Vibe Telecaster ’50s Vintage Blonde brother is a custom set of alnico 5 single-coil pickups that provide warmth and clarity and enough punch for country, blues, rock and jazz.
- Body: Pine
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple, Modern “C” Shape,(Gloss Polyester Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pickups: 2 Custom Vintage Style Single-Coil Tele® Pickups with AlNiCo 5 Magnets (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Vintage Style Strings-Thru-Body Tele Bridge with 3 Brass Barrel Saddles
- Machine Heads: Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.625” (41.3 mm)
- Unique Features:
- “C” Shape Maple Neck
- Knurled Chrome Control Knobs
- Vintage Tinted Neck
- Black Dot Position Inlays
- Gold Squier Logo
- Original Barrel Switch Tip
- Synthetic Bone Nut
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form