You have no items in your shopping basket.
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Stratocaster RW 3 Tone Sunburst Left-Handed
The rough-and-tumble Classic Vibe Stratocaster® ’60s evokes that musically adventurous decade, with a few modern features added. The alder body has a Three-color Sunburst finish; the ’60s-era vintage-tint gloss-maple neck has a rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets and a modern 9.5” radius. The thick tone comes from the alnico V single-coil pickups-quick attack with a bit more midrange force and a knockout bridge pickup. Custom staggered polepieces provide improved string-to-string balance. This versatile guitar is now available in this left-handed model.
- Body: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Nut Width: 1.650” (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Pickup Configuration: S/S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Vintage Style Single-Coil Strat® Bridge Pickup
- Middle Pickup: Custom Vintage Style Single-Coil Strat® Middle Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Custom Vintage Style Single-Coil Strat® Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Aged White Knobs, Pickup Covers and Switch Tip, Vintage Tinted Neck, White Dot Position Inlays, Vintage Styling, Synthetic Bone Nut
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form