You have no items in your shopping basket.
Squier Classic Vibe 50s Stratocaster MN 2 Tone Sunburst
The Classic Vibe Stratocaster ’50s provides unmistakable ’50s-era Fender® vibe and tone. The alder body has a Two-color Sunburst finish; the vintage-tint gloss-maple neck has a maple fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets and a modern 9.5” radius. That long-familiar tone comes from a custom set of alnico III single-coil pickups—clear and bright, with terrific sustain even in crunch mode. Custom staggered polepieces provide improved string-to-string balance.
- Model Name Classic Vibe Stratocaster \'50s
- Model Number 030-3000-(503)
- Series Classic Vibe Series
- Colors (502) Lake Placid Blue,
- (503) 2-Color Sunburst,
- (505) Olympic White,
- (Gloss Polyester Finish)
- Body Alder
- Neck 1-Piece Maple, Modern \"C/ Shape,
- (Gloss Polyester Finish)
- Fingerboard Maple, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pickups 3 Custom Vintage Style Single-Coil Strat Pickups with Staggered, AlNiCo 3 Magnet Pole Pieces and Aged White Covers
- Controls Master Volume,
- Tone 1. (Neck Pickup),
- Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Machine Heads Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Hardware Chrome
- Pickguard 1-Ply White on (502) Lake Placid Blue and (503) 2-Color Sunburst,
- 1-Ply Gold Anodized on (505) Olympic White
- Scale Length 25.5/" (648 mm)
- Width at Nut 1.650/" (42 mm)
- Unique Features Aged White Knobs, Pickup Covers and Switch Tip,
- Vintage Tinted Neck (on (503) 2-Color Sunburst and (505) Olympic White only),
- Black Dot Position Inlays,
- Vintage Styling,
- Synthetic Bone Nut
- Strings Fender Super 250L, (.009 to .042) Nickel Plated Steel p/n 073-0250-003
- Accessories None
- Introduced 6/2008
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form