You have no items in your shopping cart.
Squier Classic Vibe Stratocaster 60s 3 Tone Sunburst
The rough-and-tumble Classic Vibe Stratocaster ’60s evokes that musically adventurous decade, with a few modern features added. The alder body has a Three-color Sunburst or Candy Apple Red finish; the ’60s-era vintage-tint gloss-maple neck has a rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets and a modern 9.5” radius. The thick tone comes from the alnico V single-coil pickups—quick attack with a bit more midrange force and a knockout bridge pickup. Custom staggered polepieces provide improved string-to-string balance.
- Model Name Classic Vibe Stratocaster \'60s
- Model Number 030-3010-(500)
- Series Classic Vibe Series
- Colors (500) 3-Color Sunburst,
- (509) Candy Apple Red,
- (Gloss Polyester Finish)
- Body Alder
- Neck 1-Piece Maple, Modern \"C/ Shape,
- (Gloss Polyester Finish)
- Fingerboard Rosewood, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pickups 3 Custom Vintage Style Single-Coil Strat Pickups with Staggered, AlNiCo 5 Magnet Pole Pieces and Aged White Covers
- Controls Master Volume,
- Tone 1. (Neck Pickup),
- Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Machine Heads Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Hardware Chrome
- Pickguard 3-Ply Tortoise Shell on (500) 3-Color Sunburst,
- 3-Ply Mint Green on (509) Candy Apple Red
- Scale Length 25.5/" (648 mm)
- Width at Nut 1.650/" (42 mm)
- Unique Features Aged White Knobs, Pickup Covers and Switch Tip,
- Vintage Tinted Neck,
- White Dot Position Inlays,
- Vintage Styling,
- Synthetic Bone Nut
- Strings Fender Super 250L, (.009 to .042) Nickel Plated Steel p/n 073-0250-003
- Accessories None
- Introduced 6/2008
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form