You have no items in your shopping cart.
Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster Custom RW 3 Tone Sunburst
This beautiful 3-Color Sunburst over Alder model features a double bound body and mint green pickguard. The vintage tint gloss maple neck with rosewood Fingerboard has 21 medium-jumbo frets and a modern 9.5" radius -- other features include vintage style tuners and a 3-saddle bridge with threaded saddles. A custom set of alnico V single-coil pickups provides warmth and clarity and enough punch for country, blues, rock and jazz.
- Colour: 3-Color Sunburst
- Body: Alder
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple, Modern “C” Shape
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pickups: 2 Custom Vintage Style Single-Coil Tele® Pickups with AlNiCo V Magnets (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Vintage Style Strings-Thru-Body Tele® Bridge with 3 Threaded Steel Barrel Saddles
- Machine Heads: Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.625” (41.3 mm)
- Unique Features: Double-Bound Body, “C” Shape Maple Neck, Knurled Chrome Control Knobs, Vintage Tinted Neck, White Pearloid Dot Position Inlays, Gold Squier Logo, “Top-Hat” Blade Switch Tip, Synthetic Bone Nut
Customer Reviews (1)
- fantastic guitar Review by arty
Price Sound Quality
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form