You have no items in your shopping basket.
Squier Classic Vibe Thinline Telecaster MN Natural
This semi-hollow Telecaster® Thinline design is showcased on a rich natural-finish mahogany body with f-hole and attractive white pearloid pickguard. The gloss maple neck has 21 medium-jumbo frets and a modern 9.5” radius; other features include vintage-style tuners, three-saddle bridge and set of custom alnico V single-coil pickups.
- Body Lightweight Semi-Hollow Mahogany Body with “F” Hole
- Neck 1-Piece Maple, Modern “C” Shape,
- Fingerboard Maple, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pickups 2 Custom Vintage Style Single-Coil Tele® Pickups with AlNiCo V Magnets (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge Vintage Style Strings-Thru-Body Tele® Bridge with 3 Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Machine Heads Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Hardware Chrome
- Pickguard 3-Ply White Pearloid
- Scale Length 25.5” (648 mm)
- Width at Nut 1.625” (41.3 mm)
- Unique Features Semi-Hollow Mahogany Body with “F” Hole, “C” Shape Maple Neck, Knurled Chrome Control Knobs, Black Dot Position Inlays, Gold Squier® Logo, Original Barrel Switch-Tip, Synthetic Bone Nut
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form