You have no items in your shopping basket.
Squier Deluxe Dimension Bass IV MN Crimson Red Transparent
Squier fans can now get the great look, sound and playability of Fender’s pro-level Dimension basses in the sleek form of the Squier Deluxe Dimension Bass IV. With a comfortable offset body, fast maple neck, single high-output humbucking pickup with three-band EQ, and a rock-solid Fender Hi-Mass bridge, it delivers ultimate bass sound and performance with all the terrific value Squier players have loved all along. With these and other fine features, it’s a whole new Dimension in Squier bass excellence. Available in 3-Colour Sunburst, Black and Crimson Red Transparent gloss finishes.
- Model Number: 0301402538
- Colour: Crimson Red Transparent
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Dimension Bass™
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black or White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: High Output Humbucking
- Controls: Volume Control, Active 3-Band EQ with Treble Boost/Cut, Middle Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Fender Hi-Mass
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Strings: NPS, Gauges .045-.105
- Unique Features: Contoured Heel, 5-Bolt Squier Engraved Neck Plate, Rear Mounted Quick-Release Battery Compartment, Knurled Flat-Top Control Knobs, Single Disk String Tree
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form