You have no items in your shopping basket.
Squier Deluxe Jazzmaster Stoptail RW Candy Apple Red
Featuring the same flexible dual-circuit switching and floating tremolo bridge as the original, the Deluxe Jazzmaster is an affordable way to get started with authentic Fender sound and style. Sporting dual Jazzmaster single-coil pickups, an adjustable bridge with stop tailpiece and a comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile, the Deluxe Jazzmaster is a way-cool instrument that’s ready to lend its voice to your music.
- Body Finish: Urethane
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster®
- Bridge Pickup: Jazzmaster Single Coil
- Bridge: Adjustable Chrome with Stop Tailpiece
- Color: Candy Apple Red
- Configuration: SS
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Controls: Lead Circuit: Volume, Tone. Rhythm Circuit: Volume, Tone
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Headstock: '68 Stratocaster®
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Pickup: Jazzmaster Single Coil
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier®
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Nut Material: White PPS
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"(43mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Gold Anodized Aluminum
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, (Lead Circuit), 2-Position Slide: Up: Lead Tone Circuit, Down: Rhythm Tone Circuit
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form