Squier Standard Stratocaster RW Antique Burst
The Squier Standard Stratocaster plays great, with traditional vibe and modern feel. Player-friendly features like the slimmer neck and 22-fret rosewood fingerboard make for easier playing, and the die-cast tuners are lifetime-lubricated for years of trouble-free service and tuning stability. A twin-pivot bridge with satin-anodized saddles provides smooth tremolo action, and the single-coil alnico pickups sound great!
• Body: Agathis
• Neck: Maple, C-Shape, (Polyurethane Finish)
• Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5” Radius (241 mm)
• No. of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
• Pickups: 3 Alnico Magnet Single-Coil Pickups
Tone 1. (Neck Pickup),
Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
• Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade:
Position 1. Bridge Pickup
Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
Position 3. Middle Pickup
Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
Position 5. Neck Pickup
• Bridge: Synchronous Twin-Pivot Tremolo
• Machine Heads: Standard Die-Cast Tuners
• Hardware: Chrome
• Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment on: 09, 65, 4-Ply Tortoise Shell on: 37, 3-Ply Black on: 92, 1-Ply Matte Black on: 43, 3-Ply Mint Green on 30
• Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
• Width at Nut: 1.650” (42 mm)
• Unique Features: Large ‘60s Style Headstock, Gold and Black Squier Logo, Engraved Neckplate, White Plastic Parts, Dot Position Inlays
• Strings: Fender Super 250L, (.009 to .042) Nickel Plated Steel p/n 073-0250-003
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form