You have no items in your shopping cart.
Squier Vintage Modified '72 Thinline Tele 3-Colour Sunburst
Squier’s Vintage Modified ’72 Telecaster Thinline evokes the popular second incarnation of that era’s stylishly enlightened Tele model. The original late-’60s version, with its two single-coil pickups, was updated in 1972 with two great-big, great-sounding Wide Range humbucking pickups for an even more distinctive sound and personality, and that’s exactly what Squier gives you here, along with a gorgeous semi-hollow ash body and white pearloid pickguard, smooth-playing maple neck and fingerboard, six-saddle string-through-body bridge and much more.
- Series: Vintage Modified
- Body Wood: Semi-Hollow Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone, 1.650" (42 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" (241 mm) Radius
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Pickups: Wide Range Humbucking (Bridge and Neck)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele with 6 Fender Stamped
- Pickguard: 4-Ply White Pearloid
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Other Features: Lightly Tinted Neck, Knurled Flattop Control Knobs, Orinigal "Barrel"
- Neck: Maple, Modern "C" Shape
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form