You have no items in your shopping basket.
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass 70s Candy Apple Red
Squier's Vintage Modified Jazz Bass '70s returns you to a great period in Jazz Bass history, with dual Fender-designed pickups and a slim "C"-shaped maple neck with a vintage-tint gloss finish. Other features include a black-bound 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets and stylish black block inlays, three-ply black pickguard, four-saddle bridge, knurled chrome control knobs, and open-gear tuners. Super ’70s sound and feel for today’s bassists, with superior Squier performance and value.
- Series: Vintage Modified
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Body Wood: Soft Maple
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Vintage Tint Gloss
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone, 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- Frets: 20, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Block
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Standard 4-Saddle
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Strings: Fender® USA Super Bass 7250ML, NPS, (.045-.100 Gauges)
- Pickups: Fender®-designed Single-Coil Jazz Bass® (Bridge and Middle)
- Volume 1. (Middle Pickup)
- Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Master Tone
- Other Features: Black Bound Fingerboard with Black Block Position Inlays, Knurled Chrome Dome Control Knobs
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form