You have no items in your shopping basket.
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass V Natural
Squier’s five-string Vintage Modified Jazz Bass V has a handsome natural-finish soft maple body and one-piece maple neck with sharp-looking black binding and block inlays on the 20-fret maple fingerboard. Other features include dual Fender-designed single-coil Jazz Bass pickups, vintage-tint gloss neck finish, three-ply pickguard, five- saddle bridge and chrome hardware and tuners. Superior sound and feel for the five- string bassist, with superior Squier performance and value.
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Body: Soft Maple
- Body Finish: Polyester sharp-looking black binding and block inlays
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Neck: Maple, "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Vintage-tint Gloss
- String Nut: PPS, 1.875" (48 mm)
- Finger Board: Maple, 9.5" Radius (241 mm) performance and value.
- Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 34" (863.6 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear Tuners
- Bridge: Standard 5-Saddle
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black (B/W/B)
- Strings: NPS, Gauges .045, .065, .085, .105, .125
- Fender®-designed Single-Coil Jazz Bass® V (Bridge)
- Fender®-designed Single-Coil Jazz Bass® V (Middle)
- Volume 1. (Middle Pickup)
- Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Master Tone
- Other Features: Black Bound Fingerboard with Black Block Position Inlays, Knurled Chrome Dome Control Knobs, 4-Over, 1-Under
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form