Squier Mike Dirnt Signature Precision Bass Black
Available in Black and Arctic White finishes, this new version sports subtle aesthetic changes with a newly-positioned neck plate star graphic, 4-ply Aged White Pearloid pickguard (Black model), and 3-Ply Tortoiseshell pickguard (Arctic White model).
• Body Material: Agathis
• Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
• Body Shape: Precision Bass®
• Neck Material: Maple
• Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
• Neck Shape: Thick "C"
• Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
• Fingerboard: Rosewood
• Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
• Number of Frets: 20
• Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
• String Nut: Synthetic Bone
• Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
• Position Inlays: Dot
• Middle Pickup: Standard Split Single-Coil Precision Bass®
• Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
• Pickup Configuration: Split Single-Coil
• Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
• Hardware Finish: Chrome
• Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
• Pickguard: 4-Ply White Pearloid
• Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
• Strings: Fender® USA Bass 7250M, NPS (.045-.105 Gauges)
• Unique Features: Star Graphic on Neckplate, '51 Headstock Shape, '51 Slab Style Body Top with Sharp Radius, '51 Style Control Plate, '55 Style Front Arm Contour, '55 Style Pickguard Shape, White Dot Position Inlays, Side Mounted "Football" Output Jack Plate, Knurled Dome Control Knobs, Synthetic Bone Nut, Single Disc String Tree
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form