You have no items in your shopping cart.
Xvive B1 Bass Squeezer Bass Compressor Pedal
The Bass Squeezer is idiot-proof! Engage the effect with the bomb-proof stomp switch, blend the amount of compression you desire into your bass signal with the "Compression" control and adjust the "Volume" control to suit your needs. You may wish for the effected signal to match the volume of your bass when the pedal is switched off. Alternatively, you may wish to use the pedal as a boost or even cut the volume. Whatever your compression needs are - the answer is here in a tiny, armageddon-proof box. As an added bonus, this pedal comes complete with an optional overdrive circuit. Simply flick the switch to on and dial in anything from a subtle edge to a dirty overdriven amp sound with the "Overdrive" control.
- True Bypass Footswitch: Switches between bypass and engage.
- On/Off LED: When lit, the compression effect is engaged.
- DC In: Connect a 9 volt DC regulated AC adapter, centre pin negative.
- Input: 1/4" mono audio jack from your bass guitar into the pedal.
- Output: 1/4" mono audio jack takes the signal from the pedal to your amplifier.
- Volume Knob: Adjusts the volume of the effected signal.
- Compression: Blends the compression into your signal.
- On/Off: Engages/Disengages the overdrive circuit.
- Overdrive: Adjusts the intensity of the overdrive.
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form