Xvive D3 Duet Stereo Looper Pedal
What he designed was a revolutionary way of allowing both series recording and playback of two loops. The new Verse/Chorus works beautifully with the Undo/Redo mode and has excellent low frequency Response. The stereo inputs have high headroom and an extremely low latency response (<1.5ms) to user inputs. The outputs are stereo and of course
it is true bypass. There is USB support for future updates and upgrades. We think the new Duet Stereo Looper is very special. We hope you enjoy this pedal and will do so for many years.
● Xvive DUET Stereo Dual - Loop Looper with two modes: Undo/Redo and Verse/Chorus.
● Stereo 44 kHz 24bit audio, voiced for an analog sound.
● High dynamic range inputs and outputs for loud instruments, three times linelevel.
● Capable of interfacing with both instruments and linelevel equipment.
● Flat frequency response down to 10 Hz for bass instruments.
● True bypass.
● USB port, for firmware updates and future updates and upgrades.
● Two seriesmode separate loops to record to, each with a maximum length of 5 minutes.
● Each loop can be recorded, overdubbed, or played separately.
● One 5 minute loop that allows undo and redo.
● Capable of RecordPlayOverdub,and also RecordOverdubPlay for ambient loops.
Requires 9 to 12 Volt input, center pin negative. Input is protected against incorrect voltages and polarities.
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form