You have no items in your shopping basket.
Xvive O1 Tube Squasher Overdrive Pedal
• FET-based overdrive circuitry allows the Tube Squasher to realistically emulate the smooth overdrive characteristics of a good vacuum tube amp. The playing dynamics are tube-like in tone and feel.
• The Tube Squasher is a very powerful tone-shaping tool.
• An internal supply voltage step-up allows more dynamic range and headroom with tight bass tones.
• It is a low to medium gain overdrive .
• TONE - shapes color of distorted signal
• LEVEL - controls overall volume of effect
• DRIVE - controls amount of overdrive
• LO CUT - 2 position switch that can alternate between a fat full range tone and a clear, transparent sound featuring mids and highs.
• Foot Switch toggle effects on/bypass (blue LED “on” indicator)
• Use a cable from the guitar to the Tube Squasher’s INPUT jack and run another cable from the Tube Squasher’s OUTPUT jack to the amplifier.
• Start with the OUTPUT, TONE and GAIN controls at 12 o’clock.
• Turn the effect on by pressing the footswitch.
• Rotate the Level knob clockwise to increase the overall volume of the effect or counterclockwise to decrease it.
• Rotate the TONE knob clockwise for a brighter sound and counterclockwise for a darker sound.
• Rotate the drive knob clockwise to increase the amount of distortion and counterclockwise to decrease it.
- Input Impedance: 850KΩ
- Output Impedance: <12 kΩ
- Noise Floor: <-84dB
- Current Draw: 40 mA
- Bypass: Hardwire
- Power Supply: 9 volts DC
Shipping & Returns
Orders of items that are in stock placed before 2:00pm weekdays will be dispatched same day, weekend orders will ship Monday, all on a next working day service. If you need your item delivered on a specific day, you can leave a comment in the box at the checkout and we'll take it from there. Please note items shipping from our Aberdeen store may require a 2 day shipping service.
Once your order has been arranged for collection with our courier (DPD), you'll receive a tracking number and you'll also receive a one hour delivery window for when your shipment will arrive, no more waiting in all day.
Our stock system works in such a way that as soon as something is sold in store, it is no longer available online. You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is yours.
We know that sometimes making sure you're in for a delivery can be a pain, so you can specify a different shipping address at the checkout (just make sure your billing address matches your payment card!).
If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return your item, let us know within 14 days and we'll arrange the return and refund with you. All returns are subject to Kenny's Music returns policy.
If you have any questions relating to your order or anything in general, give us a call on 01383733353, or get in touch using our contact form